Soutien Infotech respects your privacy when you take advantage of all the Internet offers. We’re committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience that you can get anywhere.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
All references to “we”, “us”, this “website” “service” or this “site” shall be construed to mean Soutien Infotech and, or the Licensed Software.
1. Personal-Covered Information. We collect (i) personal information that may be used to identify you, and (ii) covered information such as location data, screen names, and lists of contacts that you provide to us (“Personal-Covered Information”). Personal-Covered Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, email address, and phone number.
2. Privacy And Security Soutien Infotech acknowledges that the Site may contain personal information of Customer personnel, customers, suppliers, and partners.
2.1 Soutien Infotech shall protect such personal information from disclosure to third parties, including without limitation third parties who may also have information stored on the same server, using the same degree of care used to protect its own proprietary information of like importance, but in any case using no less than a reasonable degree of care. Soutien Infotech may authorize access to the Site only to its employees who have a need to know and who are bound by signed, written agreements sufficient to enable ABC COMPANY to enforce all the provisions of this Agreement. Soutien Infotech shall not use or disclose any such personal information for Soutien Infotech. own benefit or for the benefit of any third party.
2.2 Soutien Infotech has implemented and will maintain continuously during the Term of the Agreement appropriate operational, technical and organizational measures to protect the server for the Site and Customer information stored on such server from unauthorized disclosure or access, destruction, and alteration.
2.3 Soutien Infotech shall not transfer any of the Customer information from its custody and control, unless with the prior express written instructions of Customer.
2.4 In the event Soutien Infotech is required by law or legal process to disclose personal information stored on the server for the Site, Soutien Infotech will give prior written notice of the disclosure to Customer, so that Customer may, in its discretion, seek to block the disclosure.
2.5 Soutien Infotech will promptly report to Customer any security breach that resulted in unauthorized access to Customer personal information or any circumstances where such unauthorized access may reasonably be suspected, and SOUTIEN INFOTECH will use diligent efforts to promptly remedy any such security breach or suspected security breach. SOUTIEN INFOTECH shall provide continuous reports to Customer regarding the status of any such breach or suspected security breach and SOUTIEN INFOTECH related remedial efforts.
3. Non-Personal Information. We reserve the right to collect anonymous information such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer’s operating system and Internet protocol (IP) Address, Internet domain and host name, your Internet Service provider, your click stream data, and the dates and times that you may access this site and specific pages (”Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information is essentially anonymous when collected; however, it’s possible that Non-Personal Information could be used to identify you.
4. Passive and Analytical Information. We reserve the right to monitor your use of this site. As you navigate through this site, Non-Personal Information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
5. We reserve the right to make full unrestricted use of Non-Personal Information. For example, we may use Non-Personal Information to provide better service to site users, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends about the use of this site, and otherwise administer and improve this site for your use.